For those who drop in, we have an excellent array of resources for your perusal…
- Brochures, Pamphlets, Fliers, Booklets, from both San Mateo and Santa Clara counties
- Free Wi-fi for Internet Research
- The Palo Alto Family Resources Information Kiosk
- Materials from our local Non-Profit Partners, such as Little House, Avenidas, Kara, Support Network, etc.
- For Breast Cancer Support, we recommend Breast Cancer Connections.
- For Grief Support, we recommend Kara.
- For assistance, advice, and resources for Caring for Aging Parents and Senior Care services, we recommend Avenidas.
- For Career Support Services, we recommend CareerGenerations.
Lending Library & Adopt-A-Book Program
We have an expanding lending library for your use, that has many self-help books, cook books, novels, etc. You are welcome to check out two books at a time, for up to a month at a time.
We have added an Adopt-A-Book Program to help grow our library. You may peruse the books we have to adopt in our front reception room at Deborah’s Palm.
Educational Seminar Materials
Also on hand, are our recently accumulated resources (in binder-form) from the educational seminars we have hosted: Divorce Recovery Seminar, Career Development Day, Caring for Aging Parents, Redefining Beauty & Money Matters.
We also have resources and materials from our last SPARK Group, where we explored the topic of Human Trafficking. Many of the materials, pamphlets, and notes are here in binder form for you to use. Ask our Front Desk Greeter for more information.
Photo Credit: Mary des Jardins