Whether you’re looking for brochures from our non-profit partners such as Little House, Avenidas, Kara and Support Network or a book from our extensive lending library, Deborah’s Palm has a wealth of information available. For those who drop in we also provide free wifi and computer available for online research.
For those who drop in, we have an excellent array of resources for your perusal…
- Brochures, Pamphlets, Fliers, Booklets, from both San Mateo and Santa Clara counties
- Free Wi-fi for Internet Research
- The Palo Alto Family Resources Information Kiosk
- Materials from our local Non-Profit Partners, such as Little House, Avenidas, Kara, Support Network, etc.
- For Breast Cancer Support, we recommend Bay Area Cancer Connections.
- For Grief Support, we recommend Kara.
- For assistance, advice, and resources for Caring for Aging Parents and Senior Care services, we recommend Avenidas.
- For Career Support Services, we recommend CareerGenerations.
Lending Library & Adopt-A-Book Program
We have an expanding lending library for your use, that has many self-help books, cook books, novels, etc. You are welcome to check out two books at a time, for up to a month at a time.
We have added an Adopt-A-Book Program to help grow our library. You may peruse the books we have to adopt in our front reception room at Deborah’s Palm.
Educational Seminar Materials
Also on hand, we have materials from our recent seminars such as: Divorce Recovery Seminar, Career Development Day, Caring for Aging Parents, Redefining Beauty & Money Matters.
Photo Credit: Mary des Jardins